Isabelle goes green!
Our priority today is to combine the satisfaction of our customers with the protection of the planet.
Concerned about our impact on the environment and climate change, we try, wherever possible, to act in an ecologically responsible and sustainable manner.
To empower climate action, reduce environmental pollution, this is what we do:
• We have adopted the use of green energy for our electricity supply, sourced by Mint energie, a company that promotes the production of green energy from renewable sources: solar, wind, hydro, thermal and bioenergy.
• We are restricting and recycling our wastes as much as possible (glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, metal, aluminium, old batteries, light bulbs, etc. )
• In each hotel room, we use key-card controlled electricity switches to efficiently manage power consumption and minimize wasted energy.
• We use LED lights, timers or motion detectors, biodegradable household products.
• All water consumption is regulated in eco mode all over the hotel, saving water when using showers, sinks, toilets, kitchen, laundry, etc. We also inform clients about the environmental impact of not changing towels too often...
• As often as possible, we offer our customers fresh, local products for breakfast and in the Bistro.
We will not stop! It’s time to and we encourage our clients to help us in this process…
Isabelle is open!
We are delighted to announce the re-opening of the Hotel Bar & Bistro for the winter season.
Fancy Chamonix this winter?
Isabelle's team looks forward to welcoming you to the heart of Chamonix Mont-Blanc for an exceptional experience in adventure, romance or business mood.
Isabella supports your business in Chamonix
Meet your clients and partners for your business in Chamonix at Pointe Isabelle.
Gift voucher for a stay in Chamonix
Give your loved ones an unforgettable gift with a stay for a night, a weekend, a week or a meal in Chamonix.
Label « Accueil Vélo »
We are super excited to announce that we are now an official bike hotel – with the award of “Accueil vélo “